Thursday, February 28, 2013

"Fake" Business

For my business that I am creating for Media Writing class, I have decided to open up a doggy daycare. The daycare will include services such as grooming, lessons, boarding, and of course a daycare. I haven't come up with a business name yet, I am not sure if we have to do that yet or if we will discuss that in a later class. The business however, will be placed on a big piece of land away from major highways and routes to ensure the safety of pets. There will be jungle gyms and plenty of room and activities for dogs to participate in. It will be a friendly, safe environment where dog lovers can bring their pups!

9 comments:

  1. I love this idea! Is this something you might want to do in the future? It seems like you really love pups!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have two dogs who could use some extra fun. I might have to bring them to your daycare sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds great for dogs! I have a black lab/chow dog named Blackie and I bet he would love to go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your idea. Dogs are great pets for any age.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I had a dog I would definitely take them here!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dog parks are awesome, my cat loves them. What makes a dog park different than a regular park? In Manchester the dog park is quite depressing, but the one you have proposed sounds much more lively.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great idea Steph. Always thinking of others :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the doggy daycare idea Stephanie. I would be more then happy to bring my brand new puppy to your daycare so he is not lonely while I'm at work :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Might have to bring my dogs there when I go on vacation.

    ReplyDelete